Friday, October 15, 2010

Next book

I resisted the urge to go to Barnes and Noble today. I have a book shelf full of books I should re-read as well as many books which I have meant to read but have gotten pushed aside for another new and light book. So go me! But I have decided just now as I smell the wonderful smell of Golden Apple Orchard candle and peanut butter brownies that I will read Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier! I'm so excited to read this book for the film version with Laurence Oliver is amazing and was the reason I bought the book in the first place. So once I finish the book, a review will follow.

If anyone has recommendations, comments are always welcome with recommendations for books, movies and music!

Get out and enjoy life.

2 comments:

  1. Laurence Olivier is a god. I'm just saying. :)
    Oh, my dear, I forgot to tell you! I'm reading a really fantastic book called 'Driftless' by David Rhodes--it's about the Platteville area! It's a collection of knotted-together stories; simply astounding! I've been biking alot, so using the stationary bike in the weight room, I get to read while I bike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous....We should watch Rebecca together. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete