Monday, October 11, 2010

'It's 3 Am and I can't sleep without you...'

Christmas is all set up at one job and I am here awake, waiting to start my other job at 5am. The effects of the coffee are starting to wear off so I may take a two hour nap and see how I feel at 5, but work needs to get done. I am thinking of editing my story a bit to see how far I get or if my brain is even coherent enough to process creative thinking such as writing and editing a story.

So many options at the moment to pass the time: Staying up for 24 would be fun, but I remember the last time I did that...though I did not drink coffee then...I could write or read or draw, or go for a run...so many fun things. But I have a feeling the couch and I will be come good friends in a few moments.

What would you do if you were up at 3am?

There have been few instances when I have been awake at 3am wondering what to do. Most of the time I would be awake because of a sleep over in with my friends in high school, working on a project for classes in college or celebrating being awesome with college friends on second street or at the Court and/or Cross House...But never passing the time until jobs. Oh the great awesomeness of being grown up.

But it is now 3:07 am and 'I think I've found the perfect words to say,' ...more coffee...

Kudos for the people who know what song I've quoted... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment