Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cats on my coffee mug...and other random thoughts.

I love my coffee mug. not for the obvious reason that the mug gives me coffee and with the coffee caffeine, but for the sake of the cool looking cats! Since my fiancee will not allow me to have a pet until I can prove that I can clean up after myself. Now in my defense, my fiancee and I have vastly different views of what is clean and what isn't. My fiancee things that a coffee table book sitting on the coffee table is messy. He is silly. But back to my cool cat coffee mug...it's just awesome.

Life has been busy or not. I worked super late on Sunday and got back home around 2am, so not until yesterday did I feel back to normal. So in that weird state of trying to get your sleep schedule back to normal I found a lady who will do our cake for the wedding and only need 4 more addresses to finish off the save the dates. So I have been productive.

Saturday is my Birthday!! Twenty four years old....crazy!! I love being 23 though. It is my favorite number. But we're going to go try on bridesmaid dresses and out for a few drinks Saturday night. I'm so excited to see the girls for I have not seen a lot of them since the beginning of September...and that is way to long.

I have been bad and haven't started Rebecca yet. But I am almost done with Sacred Stone by Clive Cussler! It's a fun book. I really enjoy the Oregon Files. Juan Cabrillo is pretty much super awesome. Pretty much on par with Micheal Westen from Burn Notice.

Ok....the coffee has set in and I'm super scattered brained and random! Enjoy the awesomeness that is October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment