Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A New Look

A year from now I will be Mrs. Klein. I will be married. To me that sounds crazy, in an excited and cannot wait for June 11th to get here, crazy. So that leads me to look at my life now and see if I need to make a few changes in order to stay sane during the wedding planning, working two jobs, searching for another job, and keeping up with my interests (running, reading, drawing/painting and writing). So hurray for a schedule! I feel like I am back in middle school when they scheduled every moment of your day in school so you do not stray into the horrors of being a pre-teen. But after five years as an engineering student, I can understand and appreciate schedules. For they never go away and are probably one of the constant things in life...you will always need a schedule, you'll die, you'll pay taxes and 2+2 will always equal 4 (sigh...math).

So where do you start? I love to run. I do not run now because I am always going from here to there for work or back in order to do laundry so my fiancee has black socks for work tomorrow. Sounds like I will be getting up at 5am to go for a run!! :) Anyone want to join?

Next, work from 6-12ish (depending the day).

Now here's where it'll get difficult. Pier 1 will schedule in afternoons and nights. Soooo I guess that means I could get laundry and other chores done in the afternoon if I work at night or later afternoon.  Now for reading/writing/painting/drawing. I feel I must make myself only do them for a half an hour here or there, when I have time to do them.

Then dinner and relax time, if I do not have more chores to do at night.

That seems like a good start. Now I should get a planner. I have a really cool one right now but it doesn't have enough room for my large handwriting and/or the amount of things I would like to put on my schedule. It's more of an appointment book with awesome tips on how to garden and when to harvest, moon signs, etc. Really cool stuff. So maybe that should be my next step in my new look. Get a planner.

So now, I am tired all the time and I love coffee. I do not want to drink it all the time so I get addicted to it. Another problem withe my sleepiness is sweatpants. How I love my UWP Track and Field sweat pants, but I always get sleep when I am in them. so I must wear jeans and look nice in order to stay up and not take a nap. I know that seems like a weird thing to write, because most people love wearing jeans. I really like wearing sweat pants when I relax and am at home. But that must change. Ok, only wear sweatpants after 9:00pm.

There tools to work with and goals to accomplish. Run at 5am; make a schedule; do not wear sweatpants before 9 pm. Now off for some errands....

No comments:

Post a Comment